- children up to age 6,
- holders of a disability card (equivalent to the Czech ZTP or ZTP/P cards),
- holders of a disability card using a wheelchair, including a guide (a person or a guide dog) ,
- baby carriages (prams) with children up to age 6, or sledges with children up to age 6,
- baggage with dimensions up to 30 x 40 x 60 cm, cylindrical items up to 150 cm long and 10 cm diameter, flat (board-shaped) items with dimensions up to 5 x 80 x 100 cm, wheeled bags with dimensions up to 30 x 40 x 60 cm (none of these dimensions must be exceeded),
- animals in carrying-cases with solid bases (dimensions up to 30 x 40 x 60 cm),
- one steel bottle containing liquid gas (weight up to 2 kg),
- one pair of skis with poles,
- one snowboard,
- one funeral wreath,
- passengers on services marked “Z” followed by a number.
Holders of disability cards (equivalent to the Czech ZTP or ZTP/P cards) who would like to use a prepaid card to travel on Ostrava public transport will need to go to a ticket office and request a ODISka card (a personalized contactless card that functions as a prepaid ticket on public transport in Ostrava and the surrounding region). Simply show your disability card to the member of staff, and they will add a 365-day credit to your ODISka card free of charge, covering the entire network.